Trust Consulting Services, Inc. is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB firm specializing in Acquisition Management, Program Management, Financial Management, Information Technology and Facility Management in support of state, local and federal agencies. We have an immediate opening for a Senior Procurement Analyst. We are seeking a candidate with many years of operational and policy experience; expert knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation and demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex procurement regulations; exceptional written and oral communicative skills and the ability to resolve unique procurement problems by applying sound procurement principles will be necessary.
Major duties include:
• Query and extract data from FPDS-NG, USASpending, SAM.gov and other government-wide databases, and use it to help respond to departmental and Federal level requests for information;
• Draft agency-level procurement policy and procedure documents;
• Keep abreast of changes in Federal procurement laws and regulations, and advise FNS on how those changes may affect current policies and practices;
• Participate in acquisition planning by recommending sound acquisition strategies based upon specific acquisition needs;
• Respond to A-123 Internal Control, USDA OIG, and GAO audit requests;
• By using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, or other similar utility, present procurement-related data in graphical form to convey information in an effective and time-efficient manner;
• Develop training aides for use by Program Office and FNS personnel;
• Assist FNS staff with presentation of informal training sessions covering various COR-related topics;
• Develop an understanding of how DP2 (i.e., the overall system that integrates FNS’ procurement system “PRISM” with FNS’ financial management system “Delphi”) operates and provide associated recommendations to FNS on DP2-related issues.
• Advanced Degree is required.
• At least 10 years of federal acquisition experience is required.
• Knowledge of the Federal acquisition process and applicable laws and regulations. (e.g. the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR))
• Strong background in acquiring commercial supplies and/or services for the Federal Government.
• Experience with PRISM is highly desirable.
• DAWIA III or FAC-C III required.
• Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to pass a federal background check for facility access is required
Trust is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any additional factors that are protected by law.
At Trust Consulting, we value every employee. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status. We also greatly value military veterans.
Trust Consulting has high expectations for those who join our mission, but we also provide competitive compensation, free skills training or educational reimbursement, and unparalleled workplace flexibility (when available). We also offer a full complement of employee benefits, including:
CareFirst Healthcare Plans
BlueChoice HMO Gold 500
Blue Choice Advantage Gold 1000
BluePreferred PPO Gold 500
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Programs
Group Accident Insurance
Group Hospital Indemnity
Group Critical Illness Advantage
Group Disability Advantage
Everington Companies and Charles Schwab Perfect401(k) Retirement Plan
Three Investment Plan Options:
Guided Profile- The Everington Company will purchase investments based on your selections from the plan’s core fund options
Fully Managed Profile- Let a Registered Investment Advisor manage your retirement account
Self-Directed Profile- Completely manage your own retirement account investments
Flexible Spending Account – TASC
Benefit Program Options:
Healthcare FSA (Maximum Employee Yearly Contribution $2,700)
Dependent Care (Maximum Employee Yearly Contribution $5,000)
Transit (Maximum Employee Monthly Contribution $265)
Parking (Maximum Employee Monthly Contribution $265)
10 Holidays (Company Approved)
FMLA Leave (Must have worked 1,250 hours during a 12-month period to qualify)
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.