Trust Consulting Services, Inc. is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB firm specializing in Acquisition Management, Program Management, Financial Management, Information Technology, and Facility Management in support of state, local and federal agencies. We have an immediate opening for a Senior Procurement Analyst to support Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s Director of the Office of Acquisition Management at the Department of Transportation.
Procurement Analysis includes the study of acquisition laws and regulations and the appropriate application of those laws and regulations to OAM operations. It involves the drafting of policies, procedures, and work tools that increase the overall effectiveness and efficiency of those operations. It also involves the collection of data in response to ad hoc reporting requirements. Specific procurement analysis tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Staying up to date on changes to rules and regulations as they apply to OAM operations.
• Understanding and communicating those changes to the appropriate personnel.
• Developing and maintaining tools and other resources for measuring the effectiveness and
efficiency of OAM operations.
• Ensuring that information maintained in government-wide databases (e.g. FPDS-NG, USA Spending, CPARS, SAM.GOV, etc) is timely and accurate.
• Responding to numerous data calls originating from within FMCSA as well as from the Departmental and Federal levels.
• Responding to audit requests originating from OST, OIG, and GAO.
• Reporting on A-123 internal control processes and procedures.
• Providing assistance to the Bureau Career Manager for training and certification in support of FMCSA’s acquisition workforce.
• Assisting with the management of the FMCSA Government Purchase Card Program.
• Disseminating information to the Acquisition Workforce either verbally (through briefings) or in writing
• Query and extract data from FPDS-NG, USASpending, SAM.gov and other government-wide databases, and use that data to help respond to
departmental and Federal level requests for information;
• Draft agency-level procurement policy and procedure documents;
• Keep abreast of changes in Federal procurement laws and regulations, and advise OAM on how those changes may affect current policies and
• Participate in acquisition planning by recommending sound acquisition strategies based upon specific acquisition needs;
• Respond to A-123 Internal Control, DOT OIG, and GAO audit requests; by using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, or other similar utility, present
procurement-related data in graphical form to convey information in an effective and time-efficient manner;
• Develop training aides for use by Program Office and OAM personnel;
• Assist OAM staff with presentation of informal training sessions covering various COR-related topics;
• Develop an understanding of how DP2 (i.e., the overall system that integrates FMCSA’s procurement system “PRISM” with FMCSA’s financial management system “Delphi”) operates and provide associated recommendations to OAM on DP2-related issues.
• Advanced Degree is required.
• At least 10 years of federal acquisition experience is required.
• Knowledge of the Federal acquisition process and applicable laws and regulations. (e.g. the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)) is required.
• DAWIA III or FAC-C III is required.
• Experience with PRISM is highly desirable.
• Use of pivot tables is highly desirable.
• Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills is required.
• Advanced Excel experience is highly desirable.
One (1) Base, and Four (4) Option Years
Trust is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any additional factors that are protected by law.
Trust Consulting has high expectations for those who join our mission, but we also provide competitive compensation, free skills training or educational reimbursement, and unparalleled workplace flexibility (when available). We also offer a full complement of employee benefits, including:
CareFirst Healthcare Plans
BlueChoice HMO Gold 500
Blue Choice Advantage Gold 1000
BluePreferred PPO Gold 500
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Programs
Group Accident Insurance
Group Hospital Indemnity
Group Critical Illness Advantage
Group Disability Advantage
Everington Companies and Charles Schwab Perfect401(k) Retirement Plan
Three Investment Plan Options:
Guided Profile- The Everington Company will purchase investments based on your selections from the plan’s core fund options
Fully Managed Profile- Let a Registered Investment Advisor manage your retirement account
Self-Directed Profile- Completely manage your own retirement account investments
Flexible Spending Account – TASC
Benefit Program Options:
Healthcare FSA (Maximum Employee Yearly Contribution $2,700)
Dependent Care (Maximum Employee Yearly Contribution $5,000)
Transit (Maximum Employee Monthly Contribution $265)
Parking (Maximum Employee Monthly Contribution $265)
10 Holidays (Company Approved)
FMLA Leave (Must have worked 1,250 hours during a 12-month period to qualify)
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.