Trust Consulting Services, Inc. is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB firm specializing in Acquisition Management, Program Management, Financial Management, Information Technology, and Facility Management in support of state, local and federal agencies.
We have an immediate opening for Site Supervisors/Crew Leaders, supporting the DC DGS City-Wide Comprehensive Janitorial Services Contract in the District of Columbia
Site Supervisor/Crew Leaders will serve as primary on-site point of contact (POC); assure the dispatching of crew members and equipment as necessary and in accordance with the scheduling standards
Demonstrate capacity to deliver and provide on-going supervision at the facility during normal occupant working hours
Responsible for managing and maintaining the daily janitorial service responsibilities and standards
Knowledge of training standards in accordance with the Standard Guide for Stewardship for the Cleaning of Commercial and Institutional Buildings (ASTM E1971-19)
Extensive experience in dealing with emergencies, including the knowledge and skill necessary to react and deliver under the pressure of emergency conditions.
Requires a minimum of two (2) years of experience on-site supervision of janitorial/custodial shifts and crews. (within the past five  years)
Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills is required
Ability to create and maintain reports
Trust is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any additional factors that are protected by law.
Trust Consulting has high expectations for those who join our mission, but we also provide competitive compensation, free skills training or educational reimbursement, and unparalleled workplace flexibility (when available). We also offer a full complement of employee benefits, (where applicable) including:
CareFirst Healthcare Plans
• Blue Choice HMO Gold 500
• Blue Choice Advantage Gold 1000
• BluePreferred PPO Gold 500
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Programs
• Group Accident Insurance
• Group Hospital Indemnity
• Group Critical Illness Advantage
• Group Disability Advantage
Everington Companies and Charles Schwab Perfect401(k) Retirement Plan
• Three Investment Plan Options:
• Guided Profile- The Everington Company will purchase investments based on your selections from the plan’s core fund options
• Fully Managed Profile- Let a Registered Investment Advisor manage your retirement account
• Self-Directed Profile- Completely manage your own retirement account investments
Flexible Spending Account – TASC
• Benefit Program Options:
• Healthcare FSA (Maximum Employee Yearly Contribution $2,700)
• Dependent Care (Maximum Employee Yearly Contribution $5,000)
• Transit (Maximum Employee Monthly Contribution $265)
• Parking (Maximum Employee Monthly Contribution $265)
• 10 Holidays (Company Approved)
• Vacation Leave
• Sick Leave
• FMLA Leave (Must have worked 1,250 hours during a 12-month period to qualify)
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.