Traffic Control Personnel – Full-Time
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (TCS) is looking for full time workers to safely direct traffic within military grounds in Arlington, VA. Immediate openings available. All applicants are expected to be able to pass a drug and background check. New hires will receive on-the-job training.
• Conduct vehicle, personnel, and baggage checks
• Conduct identification checks on all visitors, employees, and guests
• Direct vehicle and pedestrian traffic
• Maintain orderly queue of visitors checking in
Must have at least TWO YEARS of work experience involving vehicle/pedestrian traffic operations, preferably with a law enforcement, security and/or military background.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Have High School Diploma or GED
• Be proficient in the English language (e.g. read, write, speak)
• Able to write incident reports and statements
• Capable physical abilities and motor skills (color perception)
• Hear and respond to audible alarms
• Able to perform physical searches (baggage, containers, other objects)
• Daily demonstration of fit for duty without impairment.
• Able to pass a drug and background check
*The base salary is $16.38 per hour. If applicable, Fringe Benefit of $4.54 per hour, if you already have health benefits.
$500 Signing BONUS
For additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
**MUST HAVE OR BE ABLE TO OBTAIN, AT A MINIMUM, A PUBLIC TRUST BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION AND/OR SECRET/TOP SECRET CLEARANCE**
For questions, please email email@example.com
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. (Trust) is a professional services firm with core capabilities in acquisition management, program management, financial management and IT systems and networking.
Trust is a certified 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB business.
We have offices in DC, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, and Kansas.