WEEKEND SHIFT MATERIAL HANDLER
Weekend shift hours: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 5:30am to 5:30pm with two paid breaks and a paid lunch.
Forklift experience needed.
General Purpose of Job: This position reports to the Shipping Manager and is responsible for moving product throughout the plant.
Minimum level of education/training required: This position requires a high school diploma or equivalency.
Minimum experience required: This position requires one year experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably moving material. Basic reading and computer skills required.
License or certificate required: Driver's license required and a good driving record. The Company will provide fork lift training for certification.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Move product from incoming area to proper destination in the plant.
• Stock work stations with raw materials and empty crates.
• Move crates of finished product from work stations to outbound area.
• Weigh crates of parts for piece count.
• Dispose of and band scrap skids.
• Empty scrap hopper.
• Assist in putting away finished goods using fork lift.
Marginal Job Functions:
• Maintain cleanliness of shipping and receiving, stamping and inventory areas.
• Inspect forklift for safety before driving each shift.
• Perform weekly preventive maintenance on forklift.
• Drive small company truck to pick up and deliver parts locally as needed.
• Operate floor scrubber
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Ultra Tool & Manufacturing was started in 1969 and is still thriving as a family-owned company focused on quality employees and quality services. We are a leading provider of progressive metal stampings, tooling and assemblies and are looking for dependable, conscientious people to join our team as we continue to grow in our Germantown, WI facility.