Ideal Candidate:A Recruitment Coordinator with UChain will need to be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality recruiting and company culture. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with all levels of employees. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathetic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Well-presented and businesslike. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get along with others and be a team-player.
Essential Job Functions:
* Screen, interview, and assess candidates for a variety of warehouse personnel positions, and some office/administration positions
* Ability to use all forms of communication to help facilitate candidate engagement: phone calls, text messages, emails, etc.
* Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast paced environment
* Assist applicants through online application
* Ensure accurate employee record keeping in accordance with company policy and State/Federal laws
* Effectively prepare candidates who would be chosen to interview with UC Management
* Update all ATS, Indeed accounts, and other recruiting systems daily
* Process pre-employment screenings in accordance with company policy
* Coordinate with site operations and training partners regarding staffing
* Coordinate with Payroll department for direct deposits or pay card enrollments for all new hires
* Ability to communicate in English and/or Spanish with candidates and current staff; including verbal and written communication
* Plan, organize, and attend Job Fairs weekly, or as needed
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to assist other locations with recruiting efforts on-site
* Ability to handle and keep confidential all candidate and employee personal information
* Notify Payroll when Skylight pay cards are needed
* Assist other locations with recruiting needs as assigned
* Translate company memos, policies, or other documents as needed
* Assist with employee recognition and employee relations as needed
* 1+ years of sales or customer service experience
* 1+ years of office administrative support or clerical experience
* Recruiting, Staffing or HR experience a plus, though highly preferred
* Bilingual in Spanish is required
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
* Reliable transportation
* Ability to be a contributor to a positive and highly motivated HR Team
* Desire to learn more about Human Resources/Talent Acquisition, and ultimately further grow your career!
* Schedule:Monday-Friday, hours to be determined based on business needs.
Compensation:Dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time