UChain, Inc. is the warehouse industry’s finest provider of Freight/Material Handler, Lumper, Unloader services in the California area. We specialize in providing manual labor for shipping and receiving operations for the last 40 years. Our Core Values pave the way for success with Integrity, Respect for People, Quality, and Safety being at the forefront of everything we do. We’re different from the rest because we care about our employees, treat them like people (not numbers), and reward them for their hard work by offering the most competitive pay programs.
We are looking to offer positions to individuals who believe in teamwork, being punctual and have a positive attitude. This production pay position includes uncapped income potential where you get out what you put into it. Productive employees often make over $18hr weekly.
Compensation Training Pay:
· 2 weeks of training at $16/hr
· Production Pay with Overtime Pay
· Pay averages between $16hr and $28hr
· Candidates must be 18 years or older
· Can work in a physically demanding environment including:
· Standing and moving for most of the shift
· Ability to lift 60-lbs. repetitively
· Fast-paced and noisy with several things going on at one time
· Mindful of their surroundings to promote a safe working environment
· 1-2 years of warehouse experience highly preferred and/or electric pallet jack experience required
· Reliable transportation
· AM shift - operates from 5:00am to completion (1:30pm - 2:00pm usually), M-F
· PM shift - operates from 5:00pm to completion (1:30am - 2:00am usually). M-F
Training & Benefits:
· 2 weeks of training paid hourly
· Eligible for full benefits the first day of the month after 60 days of employment - Medical • Dental • Vision • Accident insurance
If you feel you meet the above qualifications, we want to speak to you!
Learn more about us by visiting: www.uchaininc.com