• *This is NOT a remote position**
What you will do?
• Assign day to day activities to the technicians /schedule preventative maintenance, demand repair, and quoted work.
• Communicate with customers via phone and email
• Identify improvement opportunities.
• Provide operations management support to Manager in the operation of the account to ensure the objectives are exceeded.
• Track WHIP, backlog PM's, and quoted work
• Perform audits on timesheets, parts orders, and open activities
• Deliverables, KPI's, and approved budgets.
• Periodically analyze cost data and recommend corrective actions to reduce costs.
• Become SME for all service tools and assist with new hire training
• Coordinate and direct purchasing activities.
• Take meeting notes, email to attendees, and add to One-Note file
How you will do it ?
• Schedule 1 week in advance and keep technicians utilized
• Prepares facility budgets for selected line items under the direction and approval of the Customer Business Manager.
• Tracks, analyzes and trends facility costs, and operational data on a monthly basis and produces operations and financial reports to the Customer Business Manager.
• Provides support for employee training programs to include technical, safety and quality management.
• Generates safety reports and maintains safety records.
• Maintains technician records of work hours, parts utilized, and work performed for site services.
• Prepares summary reports as directed including benchmarking data.
• Maintains project operations procedure documents and manuals.
• Works on special projects as assigned by the Customer Business Manager.
• For both phone and web-based requests, communicates with the requester to determine scope of work and priority of the work to be performed.
• Assists the site staff in obtaining materials, tools, and equipment required to execute the requested work.
• Coordinate and schedule the use of outside service vendors to perform required work and ensure that they have proper access and authorization as per customer policies and procedures.
• Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) data to develop and prepare reports, graphs to track performance to goals, manage work order backlog, and track equipment history and repair costs. Use other software as needed to format reports for presentation.
• Works with CMMS provider to update equipment inventory, job plan /tasking and implement PM scheduling changes as directed by the Customer Business Manager.
• Responsible for creating issuing and tracking subcontracts and purchase orders.
• Effectively manage all subcontracts by obtaining statements of work and including the scope of work into the standard subcontract in compliance with JCI Subcontracting policies and guidelines. Follow subcontract policies to track all subcontracts.
• Coordinates and assists the Customer Business Manager with account financials including receivables and payables.
• Train employees on the use of the CMMS tablet to obtain and update their work orders, comments and time into the CMMS.
• Coordinate and direct purchasing activities.
• Create weekly and monthly reports as needed and as directed by Customer Business Manager including cost savings reports, work order summary and status reports and work order labor reports.
• Create value reports on a quarterly basis using value reporting template. Obtain data from available systems including the CMMS and other JCI systems including NxGen and data provided by account team to include in the report analyze and format data as needed to import into the reporting template.
• Respond to and produce customer driven reports with limited support.
• Order office supplies to support business needs.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
• Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
• Performs other job-related duties as requested.
What we look for
• High School Diploma or equivalent education.
• Must possess excellent administrative and good typing skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and build strong customer relationships
• Positive demeanor and critical thinker
Uplifting Air is a family owned business in the Brandon and Tampa Bay area. We provide repairs, service, and maintenance on air conditioning and heat pump systems. We also provide Replacement, Zoning, and Ductless or Mini Split systems. Our business has grown through our reputation and customer referrals. We strive to be competitive in pricing without sacrificing service or craftsmanship.