Valdez Construction, Inc. is a general contracting company based in Oak Harbor, WA. Our company specializes in Federal government contracting and currently has contracts with multiple agencies in the Pacific Northwest Region. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team.
• Operation of a wide variety of heavy machinery and hand tools related to civil construction
• Experience and knowledge of the installation of utility mains and services
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner with limited supervision
• Conducts routine equipment inspections and preventative maintenance on equipment
• Operates heavy equipment in compliance with the company operating safety policies and procedures
• Leading and supervising small work crews
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Have considerable knowledge and safety procedures and hazards related to construction, maintenance and equipment operation
• Strong mechanical skills
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings
• Class A CDL
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• Clean driving record
• Background check
• Salary Range TBD
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Simple IRA Retirement Plan
Valdez Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Valdez Construction, Inc. is a full-service general contracting company that has been in operation since 1999. We have earned a reputation in the construction industry for providing high-quality and efficient construction services. In addition to general contracting services, Valdez Construction specializes in and self performs all heavy civil construction services.