Valdez Construction, Inc. is a general contracting company based in Oak Harbor, WA. Our company specializes in Federal government contracting and currently has contracts with multiple agencies in the Pacific Northwest Region. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team.
• Perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites
• Operate hand and power tools of all types
• Maintain a clean job site
• Assist with machine operations
• Load and unload material
• Time management
• Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies and procedures
• Building and mechanical knowledge
• Knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in construction
• Adaptively and flexibility
• Strong reading and math skills
• Flexible schedule
o WA Driver’s License
o Clean driving record
o Background check
• Salary Range TBD
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Simple IRA Retirement Plan
Deadline open until filled.
Valdez Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Valdez Construction, Inc. is a full-service general contracting company that has been in operation since 1999. We have earned a reputation in the construction industry for providing high-quality and efficient construction services. In addition to general contracting services, Valdez Construction specializes in and self performs all heavy civil construction services.