Housekeeping Attendant needed ASAP
MUST have cleaning service/Hotel Experience 1 yr
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
• Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
• Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area. Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
• Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
• Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items. Make beds and fold terry. Clean bathrooms. Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
• Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
• Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings. Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties.
• Support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and in excess of 25 pounds with assistance.
• Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other work-related equipment over sloping and uneven surfaces. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period across an entire work shift. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
Pay: Depends on Experience: $11-12\hr
Vector West is a Veteran owned business focused on our customer's needs. We are a full service staffing firm located in Bellflower, Ca. We value the relationships we have with our employees and clients. Our goal is to find and place hard-working, qualified people with the right job.
Please give us a call for immediate consideration: 562-485-2235; 562-485-2237
Vector West Staffing preserves and creates job opportunities in our local communities while assisting companies to reduce their liabilities, while maximizing their return on their investment.