Want to get paid to make somebody’s day? Zaxby’s seeks cheerful, efficient, responsible guys and gals to make the world a better place – one delicious chicken finger at a time. Zaxby's in Ormond needs friendly, efficient Cashiers and Cooks to take orders, cook meals and serve guests.
· A team player
· Outgoing personality with a natural ability to smile
· Good communication skills, including listening
· Basic math skills in order to handle money and QA orders
· Ability to learn and good judgement
- Reliable transportation
- QUICKLY prepare, assemble and package menu items, according to standards
- Responsible for holding and storing all food items to follow food safety guidelines
- Assist in the front-of-house and back-of-house operations as necessary
- Assist in unpacking and storing incoming inventory deliveries
- Responsible for taking out trash, washing dishes, and cleaning kitchen and storage areas
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment to company standards and information management of any repairs needed
- Drug Free
- Cheerfully willing to adhere to brand and uniform standards
- Physically able to lift up to 40lbs.
An alternative to fast food, Zaxby's offers its guests prepared-at-order Chicken Fingerz, Traditional or Boneless Wings, sandwiches, Zalads and Zappetizers, along with a variety of nine sauces. Childhood friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley hatched the Athens, Ga.-based chain in 1990 to provide a fun, relaxing atmosphere that would keep guests coming back for more. Consumers ranked Zaxby's as the Most Craveable Fast Casual in America, in Technomic's Consumer Brand Metrics program for 2013 and 2014, and QSR Magazine listed the chain as one of the 12 Best Franchise Deals in 2013, as well as a Top 30 Best Fast Food Restaurant.