The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for overseeing and maintaining accounts payable practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely transactions. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for accurately and timely processing of all account’s payable functions in a fast-paced environment.
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approvals.
• Verify and code all accounts payables invoices daily for accuracy and enter all invoices into the AP Module.
• Process all direct payable and purchased match invoices.
• Handle all requests for vendor set up ensuring compliance with Company policies/procedures.
• Review monthly statements to ensure all invoices have been received and any credit memos are processed.
• Resolve discrepancies on invoices by interfacing with appropriate departments and vendors.
• Process expense reports on a regular basis
• Perform monthly reconciliations
• Participate in monthly expense reviews with Accounting Manager and Controller and help to reduce monthly accruals
• Processing weekly payments through payment manager including checks, ACH & wire transfers – manage the positive pay, bank credit card expense reports
• Work with the sourcing department to monitor open Purchase Orders.
• Other duties assigned as necessary; responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
• B.A. or B.S. degree in Accounting or related field; or minimum of 2-3 year’s work experience in managing Accounts Payable in an entry-level or specialist role.
• English required; Spanish preferred.
• Must demonstrate clear knowledge and understanding of the proper accounting process for accounts payables transactions.
• Strong computer skills particularly within Microsoft Excel and Word; Famous software experience, a plus.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to carry out defined procedures and duties with specific instructions
• Strong interpersonal skills
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this position, please send your resume with salary history to: Onsite@employersolution.com
Or call us at : Dependable Employer Solutions
West Coast Staffing was first opened in 2010. We have provided staffing services to a wide array of locations, all throughout California. Through the last few years we have expanded to 4 locations. Our ethics are a critical building block of our business. Our own success is based on adherence to the highest ethical standards; long-term client relationships, the ability to identify top candidates, and the high-quality professional development of WCS professionals protecting the confidentiality and interests of clients and candidates.