Maintain a level of cleanliness and orderliness to the building and surrounding grounds.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Operate commercial cleaning equipment, such as an electrical floor scrubber and a floor sweeper in order to maintain required cleanliness levels of the building including shop floor and office area.
- Scrub floors using a manual mop. Mop and sweep behind machinery and equipment to maintain required standard of cleanliness and to prevent build-up of materials from manufactured parts and residue.
- Check, stock, and maintain supplies in the lunchrooms, restrooms etc, daily and as required.
- Empty trash cans.
- Perform yard work such as weeding, watering, clearing debris on an as needed basis.
- Comply with company policies, procedures, quality standards and safety regulations.
- High School education not necessary, but High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Dependable and able to be at work on time.
- Willing to work a 1st shift Tuesday-Saturday.
- Up to 6 months of related experience as a janitor preferred, but not necessary.
- Able to stand, walk, and lift, for extended periods of time.
- Willing to submit to drug screen and criminal background check.
West Coast Staffing was first opened in 2010. We have provided staffing services to a wide array of locations, all throughout California. Through the last few years we have expanded to 4 locations. Our ethics are a critical building block of our business. Our own success is based on adherence to the highest ethical standards; long-term client relationships, the ability to identify top candidates, and the high-quality professional development of WCS professionals protecting the confidentiality and interests of clients and candidates.