PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Employee must provide training, supervision, and lead all workers to understand how to work efficiently, safely, and maintain accuracy.
• Employee must record and provide daily efficiency numbers on all outbound & inbound activity in order to establish that the rates in place are accurate and to also to know how to schedule labor accordingly and efficiently.
• Report staffing needs to immediate Supervisor
• Employee must be able to use all warehouse equipment in order to train staff properly and maintain a safe work environment.
• Must be able to answer all questions regarding open orders to the CSR that handles customers account
• Employee will need to coordinate with all carriers for deliveries and pick ups
• Employee will from time to time be required to communicate with a customer
• QC of all inbounds and out bounds based on customer requirements and company established SOP’S.
• Employee must be able to read and fully understand customers rates to insure work is in scope of rate agreement
• Responsible to attend daily staffing and facility meetings with immediate supervisors
West Coast Staffing was first opened in 2010. We have provided staffing services to a wide array of locations, all throughout California. Through the last few years we have expanded to 4 locations. Our ethics are a critical building block of our business. Our own success is based on adherence to the highest ethical standards; long-term client relationships, the ability to identify top candidates, and the high-quality professional development of WCS professionals protecting the confidentiality and interests of clients and candidates.