Growing company in Vernon has immediate openings for Corrugated box machine operator assistants
1. Minimum of 6 months experience working on a print press.
2. Ability to change print dies and ink when order is done.
3. Ability to perform quality check at the start of every order, throughout the run
4. Ability to read production schedule and factory masters.
5. Ability to understand and comply with company safety Rules and safe working
6. Ability to follow the Operators instructions.
7. Ability to support the operator to achieve daily production target.
8. Ability to keep the work areas clean and organized to achieve top efficiency.
9. Work must be performed quickly and efficiently in order to maximize productivity.
10. Ability to report production problems to operator immediately.
11. Ability to increase their knowledge, and skill at the machine assigned.
12. Ability to ask questions if not sure about any quality issue.
13. Ability to lift and walk with at least 50 Lbs. which requires manual dexterity, mobility, and pushing.
Three shifts available: Day, Swing, and Graveyard
Pay rates are from $14.51 to $16.82
If you meet the qualifications listed above, please apply in person at:
West Coast Staffing
1255 S. Atlantic Blvd.
Los Angeles CA 90022
Call for more information: 323-265-2002
West Coast Staffing was first opened in 2010. We have provided staffing services to a wide array of locations, all throughout California. Through the last few years we have expanded to 4 locations. Our ethics are a critical building block of our business. Our own success is based on adherence to the highest ethical standards; long-term client relationships, the ability to identify top candidates, and the high-quality professional development of WCS professionals protecting the confidentiality and interests of clients and candidates.