Set up Amada CNC Press Brakes for sheet metal fabrication plant using set up sheet and blueprint.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create programs at Amada controller to form metal parts
• Use blueprint to pull punch and dies to form parts
• Use calipers and height gages to inspect parts.
• Work with supervisors to assist with scheduling of jobs.
• Troubleshoot problems that occur while running jobs.
• Coordinate with operators to maximize machine run times.
• 2-3 years minimum experience setting up Amada CNC Brake Press
• Must be familiar with running materials such as steel, galvanized steel, aluminum and stainless steel
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
• Must know how to use measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers and height gages.
• Employer pays 75% of Kaiser family health plan
• 11 paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time
West Coast Staffing was first opened in 2010. We have provided staffing services to a wide array of locations, all throughout California. Through the last few years we have expanded to 4 locations. Our ethics are a critical building block of our business. Our own success is based on adherence to the highest ethical standards; long-term client relationships, the ability to identify top candidates, and the high-quality professional development of WCS professionals protecting the confidentiality and interests of clients and candidates.