Job Title: WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
SUMMARY: The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for performing shipping, receiving unloading, assembly, and other warehouse duties. This role includes working with other warehouse team members.
• Pull daily customer orders.
• Load & unload trucks
• Assist putting away product once unloaded via dolly, four wheeler or pallet jack
• Assist in counting product at the time of loading and unloading trucks/orders
• Wrap orders with stretch wrap and other packaging supplies as needed
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Stack items on pallets per pick ticket requirements
• Move pallets to different areas of the warehouse as needed
• Check merchandise for damages
• Follow customer’s instructions in relation to pulling and packing orders
• Ability to follow simple instructions and direction
• Ability to follow all Company policies, rules and regulations; including Safety
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Previous Warehouse experience preferred but not required.
• Capable of operating pallet jacks
• Ability to lift up to 50-60 lbs. repeatedly
• Positive attitude, enthusiasm, self-motivated and hardworking
• Read and write English is big plus but not required
• Punctual and reliable
• Normal for warehouse environment – hot during the summer and cold during the winter.
• Heavy lifting is required. Items more than 100 lbs. require two or more employees to lift.
If Interested please come in and apply in person and bring with you two forms of ID's for more information you can also call our office at; 323) 265-2002
West Coast Staffing was first opened in 2010. We have provided staffing services to a wide array of locations, all throughout California. Through the last few years we have expanded to 4 locations. Our ethics are a critical building block of our business. Our own success is based on adherence to the highest ethical standards; long-term client relationships, the ability to identify top candidates, and the high-quality professional development of WCS professionals protecting the confidentiality and interests of clients and candidates.