Job Title: WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Classification: Full Time, Hourly, Non- Exempt Employee
SUMMARY: The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for performing shipping, receiving unloading, assembly, and other warehouse duties. This role includes working with other warehouse team members.
• Pull daily customer orders.
• Load & unload trucks
• Assist putting away product once unloaded via dolly, four wheeler or pallet jack
• Assist in counting product at the time of loading and unloading trucks/orders
• Wrap orders with stretch wrap and other packaging supplies as needed
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Stack items on pallets per pick ticket requirements
• Move pallets to different areas of the warehouse as needed
• Check merchandise for damages
• Follow customer’s instructions in relation to pulling and packing orders
• Ability to follow simple instructions and direction
• Ability to follow all Company policies, rules and regulations; including Safety
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Previous Warehouse experience preferred but not required.
• Capable of operating pallet jacks
• Ability to lift up to 50-60 lbs. repeatedly
• Positive attitude, enthusiasm, self-motivated and hardworking
• Read and write English is big plus but not required
• Punctual and reliable
WORKING CONDITIONS- Normal for warehouse environment – hot during the summer and cold during the winter.
• Heavy lifting is required. Items more than 100 lbs. require two or more employees to
If Interested please come in and apply in person at: 1255 S. Atlantic blvd Los Angeles Ca 90022
for more information please feel free to contact us at: 323) 265-2002
West Coast Staffing was first opened in 2010. We have provided staffing services to a wide array of locations, all throughout California. Through the last few years we have expanded to 4 locations. Our ethics are a critical building block of our business. Our own success is based on adherence to the highest ethical standards; long-term client relationships, the ability to identify top candidates, and the high-quality professional development of WCS professionals protecting the confidentiality and interests of clients and candidates.