• Performs detailed audit procedures on financial statement account balances, prepares and adjusts workpapers from clients’ trial balance.
• Identifies potential management letter comments.
• Researches accounting issues.
• Recognizes potential problem areas in specific engagements and discusses them with engagement supervisor.
• Participates in the engagement planning process.
• Performs other accounting, auditing, and consulting duties as needed in engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel.
• Assumes full responsibility (under supervision) for preparation of compiled and reviewed financial statements.
• Assists with more complicated segments of audit and accounting engagements.
• Drafts annual financial statements, including footnote disclosures.
• Becomes proficient at preparing financial statements using the firm’s software programs.
• May train other staff auditors.
• 0 to 2 years of accounting experience.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
• On track to be or are eligible to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification.
• Effective communication skills.
• Demonstrates decision-making abilities, problem solving and good judgement.
• Works independently on multiple engagements.
• Some travel may be required.
• We offer various benefits to our staff including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, PTO and retirement benefits.