Currently we are seeking applicants for a full-time General Merchandise. This position would be act as the primary buyer of goods and supplies in the General Merchandise Department and works closely with the Wellness Manager to ensure the proper and efficient operation of the department. They are also responsible for overall customer service in the wellness department and they will be responsible for developing vendor relationships.
Candidates should have:
• a broad knowledge of local products and retail trends
• an ability to understand sales date in order to make decisions about product offerings
• retail and customer service experience
• inventory and ordering experience
• flexible availability due to store hours
• wiliness to attend local events to network and develop relationships with local vendors
Erie's Whole Foods Co-op is a member-owned, full-service natural foods grocery store offering a wide variety of healthy foods, wellness, and body care products from local and national brands. Our focus and mission each day is to provide the best possible customer experience for each and every person who walks through our doors. To this end, our buyers do their best to create a product selection that encompasses the daily needs of our customers by providing options with the consideration of a variety of dietary needs as well as budgets.