TITLE: Cart Barn Attendant
REPORTS TO: Head Golf Professional DEPARTMENT: Cart Barn
JOB SUMMARY: As a Willow Point Team
Member, you must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills.
Our members and guests expect the best. As a Willow Point Team Member
you play a major role in providing the best quality service possible. “Great
Service with a Smile” is a key element in providing a positive experience. Your
individual personality and smile should shine through – use it to your
advantage. You should be organized, able to think and act quickly and
effectively while retaining self-composure. Be guest sensitive and possess a
sense of urgency in your timing. Take pride in personal appearance and show
dedication to your job. Display integrity and honesty in all aspects of your
employment and you will become a successful Willow Point Team Member.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Brings carts from cart barn to
cart staging area outside golf shop; checks carts for tire pressure, brake
operation and other safety concerns.
- Loads bags from bag storage room onto carts.
- Transports range balls to each end of range and fills
- Places baskets of balls at evenly spaced intervals on
- Operates golf cart and ball
picker on range to retrieve balls.
- Washes all range balls daily.
- Removes bags from carts and
returns bags to assigned rack in bag storage room.
- Returns carts to cart barn; removes towels, pencils,
score cards, tees, drink cans, etc., from carts and saves reusable items;
checks carts for abuse; washes cart with pressure cleaner; parks cart and
connects charger cable.
- Advises pro shop of lost and found clubs.
- Cleans all clubs for members
and guests including rental sets
- Maintains cleanliness of and
order in bag storage room.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Regular and prompt attendance.
- Work independently while
understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work
efforts with other employees and organization.
- Perform quality work within
- Must be available for emergency
and scheduled work requirements on evenings, weekends or holidays
- Must be available to work
flexible shifts and overtime if necessary.
- Must be able to lift, push or
pull up to 30 lbs.
- Requires long periods of time
standing, frequent bending, reaching and walking.
Pay: $9.00 to $12.00 per HOUR
Willow Point Golf & Country Club
Yards to play: 7,200.
Par score: 72.
Courses like it: 0.
A members-only private club, Willow Point offers a family-friendly atmosphere and activities calendar throughout the year. Membership at Willow Point is by application only with sponsorship by current members required.
View all company job openings