$12-$16/hour DOE in trade Tool & Die Students Encouraged to Apply!
• Maintain proper housekeeping and safety standards.
• Safe operation of all machinery, tools, equipment
• Assist journeymen in building, repairing, assembling gages, fixtures, jigs, cutting/forming tooling, dies, and prototypes
• Assist journeymen in verifying/inspecting dimensions, alignments, clearances for conformance to specifications with
• Identify/lay out various metal stock
• Learn, as assigned, tool room machine operation: CNC’s, grinders, drill presses
• Perform general shop duties as assigned, and assist in other departments as work load requires
• Consistently apply in-class and on the job education/principles to daily work
• Actively participate in personal development & working hours to meet apprenticeship contract terms
• Should be currently enrolled in Tool & Die program or graduated with an associates degree Tool & Die
• Able to work independently & remain focused
• Strong math & problem solving skills
• Quality driven & time management skills
WISCONSIN METAL PARTS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. that all personnel actions are conducted in a manner that provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees. Every effort is taken to ensure that employees and prospective employees are treated fairly and their civil rights protected.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions. We offer Prototype and Production services of producing metal stampings and machined components. We design and build metal stamping dies and inspection gages and fixtures. We provide metal stampings and machined components in quantities from 1 piece to millions of pieces.
WMPI is an honest, trustworthy and ethical company. We keep business simple and just honor the "Golden Rule". We realize our people are what make us successful and we appreciate them, treat them with respect, make their job fun and reward them for their performance.
Incomplete or partially completed applications will not be considered.