Job Description Job Description The dental receptionist is the first contact point for patients and visitors to our office. At all times, the receptionist should command a professional, friendly, and polite manner. As a part of the dental team, the receptionist’s role is to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the practice, to adhere to protocols at all times in line with the company strategy, goals, and values.
Team: • Provide support to all team members.
• Report all issues of importance to the appropriate people
• Encourage effective teamwork and appointments
• Sort and deliver incoming mail to the appropriate areas
• Complete any reasonable duties requested by the doctor or manager.
Customer Service: • Answer and respond to telephone calls with professionalism: “Hello! World Pediatric Dental, Sarah speaking, how can I help you?”
• All extension numbers start with 1000, and extension groups start with 2000.
• When transferring a call, press TRANSFER on phone, dial the extension or group number, and press SEND.