We are a start-up Pediatric and Orthodontic practice business based in San Antonio, Texas looking for a full-time Marketing and Professional Relations Coordinator.
This position requires a creative, focused, goal-driven individual who is motivated to succeed by developing and maintaining on-going professional relationships.
This position will work closely with the Pediatricians, Family Doctors, Dentists and other professionals such as nurses, school health coordinators, sports coaches, Office Managers and other key personnel to develop an ongoing service relationship. They must develop, plan and follow a strategic marketing plan designed to expand the size and scope of the business through coordinated outreach efforts. The primary function of this position will be to ensure continued referrals, in addition to new referrals, and to serve as the liaison between the practice and the community, dental professionals, and patients.
This position will have to build relationships with a creative team and utilize resources as needed.
Other responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Building and maintaining new relationships and expanding existing relationships with medical/dental professionals and their staff throughout local regions
• Building and maintaining new relationships and expanding existing relationships with our existing patient base
• Building and maintaining new relationships and expanding existing relationships within the communities we will serve
• Promoting our Pediatric Dental and Orthodontic services; emphasizing the key differences that distinguish us from other dental offices and incorporating that into marketing and promotional material
• Maintaining an online database and expanding it as necessary.
• Planning, developing and Executing the established 2014 marketing plan and monitoring effectiveness so modifications can be implemented in the 2015 marketing plan
• Delivering promotional items to referring doctors’ offices as needed
• Planning and scheduling evening after hours events and lunches for the doctor with both established, and potential, referring offices
• Planning and executing office events and parties from inception to completion
In addition to all Professional Relations Coordinator responsibilities, this person may also be asked to assist with general office duties such as researching, planning and purchasing office marketing supplies and giveaways, greeting patients, answering phones and scheduling patients when necessary, etc.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
• Self-starter with strong time-management, organizational and prioritization skills.
• Comfortable and effective in relating to doctors and other health care professionals.
• Must be a people person and have the ability to work with all types personalities in a variety of settings.
• Assertive and diplomatic in relating to people.
• Well-groomed, professional appearance. (No Tattoos, unsightly piercings, etc)
• Must have proficient knowledge of computer applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite and social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc)
• MUST BE ABLE TO ACTIVELY MANAGE THE ONLINE PRESENCE WITH SOCIAL MEDIA APPLICATIONS.
• MUST HAVE A STRONG WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF SPREADSHEET AND DATABASES.
• Should be able to conduct basic statistical functions to demonstrate effectiveness of various campaigns.
• Prior experience in the health care industry is a plus, but not required
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications, or equivalent experience
• Competitive compensation
• Bonus structure related to targets established in the contract with no cap on earnings.
• Opportunity to lead your own team
• Health insurance and allied benefits.
We are a new, contemporary, state-of-the-art pediatric dental practice located in the heart of Stone Oak, San Antonio.
We are fiercely dedicated and will work tirelessly to provide excellent outcomes using the best methodology.
We use the latest technology to provide an excellent experience for both employees and patients.