We are a locally-owned, family-run, franchise currently looking for:
Assistant Managers . . . .
. . . . who are enthusiastic leaders, ready to train, support, and manage a Team that is committed to creating encore experiences that result in lifelong Guests. By treating everyone they encounter – Guests, Team Members, and Vendors - with genuine courtesy and respect, our Managers play an integral role in developing a culture in the restaurant that leads to a positive, uplifting work environment where people can grow and thrive.
As a part of our Zaxby’s family you will:
• Have a reasonable 45 - 48 hour work week
• Close the restaurant at 10:00 p.m. which means you are out by 11:00
• Receive competitive pay
• Enjoy FREE manager meals
As a Zaxby’s Assistant Manager you will:
• Create a welcoming environment for Guests and Team Members
• Oversee inventory control to ensure we consistently provide fresh, hot food with a smile to every Guest while also managing costs
• Support the General Manager with scheduling
• Communicate well with Team Members and other Managers
• Strive for operational excellence in every aspect of the restaurant
• Maintain accurate, detailed accounting on all daily paperwork
• Develop talent of our Team Members through ongoing training and feedback
• Increase sales and profits through great Team Members by providing ENCORE experiences to our Guests and managing food and labor costs
• Positively represent the Zaxby’s brand, always
Zaxby’s was started by childhood friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley in 1990 in the college town of Statesboro, Georgia. Their goal was to provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere that would keep Guests coming back for more. An alternative to fast food, Zaxby’s offers fresh, prepared-at-order chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads. The fast-casual restaurant - based in Athens, Georgia - has boomed to more than 900 units in 20 states across the Southeast & Midwest and continues to grow throughout the country.
Job Type: Full-time
• Employee discount
• Paid time off
• 10 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• Restaurant management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Restaurant: 3 years (Preferred)
• One location
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Zaxby's is one of the fastest growing Chicken brands in the US! Come join us today!