We have openings for Assistant Managers.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Wage: Starting at $12.00 hourly, including bonuses
Here's what the job entails:
The Assistant Manager reports directly to General Manager and assists in the direct supervision of 2-3 shift managers and 10-50 employees.
• Increase sales by providing outstanding product and service.
• Work lunch, dinner and weekends, monitoring quality of food and service.
• Assist in providing Team Members and Shift Managers with the appropriate training.
• Purchase food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee their preparation to ensure that every product served meets our high standards of product quality.
• Supervise and motivate Team Members and Shift Managers.
• Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors and all others about plans, progress and problems
• Provide leadership by keeping things fun and encouraging enthusiasm and a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives.
• Create an Encore work environment.
• Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent Experience: Minimum 1 yr. experience managing people in a restaurant environment.
Office environment: work with computer and office equipment.
Restaurant environment: work with advanced kitchen and front-of-house operational equipment.
Transportation: Must have reliable transportation with Valid Driver’s License.
• Food & Restaurant
An alternative to fast food, Zaxby’s offers fresh, prepared-at-order chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads. Zaxby’s most popular items are its fresh, hand-breaded Chicken Fingerz and Jumbo Buffalo Wings, smothered in a choice of sauces with names like Wimpy, Tongue Torch, Nuclear and Insane. The menu also offers innovative Zappetizers. Zaxby’s also features a variety of Party Platterz perfect for any family gathering or special occasion.
The quick casual restaurant, based in Athens, Ga.-based chain has boomed to more than 500 units in 13 Southeastern states (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia) and continues to grow.