**Starting at $14-17 per hour based on availability and experience with Evaluations in March and September with up to 3.5% increases
**Management Training Program with Fast Growing Company
Management shall be known to conduct business in accordance with the highest standards, morals, and ethics. We shall be known as mentors and leaders by personal example. We shall strive to enhance our guest experiences by satisfying and exceeding their expectations.
-The Founder’s Core Values
Supervision Received and Exercised
Receives direction and reports to the General Manager Assists in the supervision of 2-4 shift Leader and 15-50 employees
Essential Job Functions
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following;
1. Strive to enhance our guest experiences at every opportunity by satisfying and exceeding guest expectations.
2. Supports the General Manager in the use of all systems and training programs.
3. Responsible for providing crew members with appropriate training.
4. Assist in the execution of quarterly business plans.
5. Oversee all FOH and BOH operations in compliance with ZFI and BSBC Ocoee LLC standards.
6. Control cost by maintaining operational standards, proper truck ordering/receiving, inventory control, labor management, and preventive maintenance.
7. Provide leadership by generating excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward company objectives.
8. Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
Eligible for Health Insurance, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Dental, Vision, PTO after 90 days of employment while maintaining full time status including open availability and rotating shifts, holidays and weekends.
Other-Essential Job Functions
1. Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time
- Lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead
2. Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for:
- Making observations
- Communicating with others
- Reading and writing
1. Work a 45 hour week minimum including rotating shifts, holidays and weekends.
2. Prior to entering position, candidate must pass a drug screen and complete a background check and MVR check.
3. Subject to periodic and random drug screening.
4. Subject to annual background check and MVR check.
5. In-store training program completed.
6. Online ZFI AM test passed with a 90% or above.
7. In-store ZFI Kitchen Demonstrative passed with a 90% or above.
• Office environment; work with computer and office equipment.
• Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and front-of-house operational equipment; hazardous conditions.
• Essential job functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for standing, walking or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
Own and Operate 8 Zaxby's locations in Orange County, Osceola County, and Pinellas County Florida.