When it comes to the best websites for posting jobs in 2021, Ninja Gig has you covered. Not all job posting sites are created equal. We’ve rounded up the top 12 websites (in no particular order) necessary for successful online recruitment.
- Indeed – Arguably, one of the most popular and best websites for posting jobs Indeed features an expansive resume database and features more than 180 unique visitors monthly.
- LinkedIn – The world’s most popular network for business professionals, LinkedIn has enormous reach, and the number of users continues to grow. Think of LinkedIn as a vast social resume database at your fingertips.
- Facebook – Facebook is a great place to find passive job applicants, meaning people who aren’t necessarily looking for jobs will apply if they stumble across something interesting. Connecting on Facebook also allows businesses to learn more about applicants on a personal level.
- Google for Jobs – Launched in 2017, this embedded Google search feature allows people to type in terms such as “jobs near me.” While it’s impossible to post on Google for Jobs directly, your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) needs a code to support the Google Job Posting schema format. When searching for an ATS system, make sure it includes this critical job posting feature.
- SimplyHired – This free job search engine highlights local job markets, salary calculators and more. This website also gathers job postings from around the internet and compiles them into a single database.
- Adzuna – Adzuna is a superb international search engine for jobs, operating in 16 countries worldwide, including in the United Kingdom.
- Jooble – The job search site with an interesting name. While you can’t directly post your job here, your ATS system can make sure that Jooble picks it up.
- Neuvoo – This database is available in over 60 countries, and job searchers can search for all types of employment, including salaries.
- Juju – This site gives job applicants a single place to search. Traditionally, employers have to pay to have their jobs posted on Juju and pay a cost-per-click. Still, if your ATS system automatically integrates, you can avoid paying this fee.
- Oodle – This online marketplace isn’t just for job listings but is another classified system, similar to Craigslist.
- Post Job Free – This online site helps distribute your jobs to popular job search sites, such as jobsgalore.com, jobinventory.com, Yahoo Search, Bing Search, employgeorgia.com and more. Premium accounts distribute job listings to a variety of other minor job search engines too.
- MyJobHelper – This website caters to both employees and employers and is a job listing service.
Now, the costs of posting and downloading resumes and applications from each of these twelve sites can not only be expensive but time-consuming and daunting. That’s why we invented Ninja Gig—to help companies find the most qualified candidates quickly and inexpensively.
When you sign up for Ninja Gig, not only do you get FREE access to all 12 of the best websites for posting jobs, but all the applicant data is compiled and securely stored within Ninja Gig. You won’t need to pay for access to 12 sites, and you won’t even need multiple passwords. Ninja Gig gives you the ability to automatically post your jobs to dozens of websites with one click. Unlimited job postings, unlimited applications — that’s what Ninja Gig is all about. Once your free trial expires, your account will renew for a flat rate of $49 a month—no hidden fees and no gimmicks. See why so many companies trust Ninja Gig. Sign up today for FREE.