Mid-August through October is the best season for hiring employees. Once Thanksgiving hits, it is harder for hiring employees during the winter months unless you are only looking to fill seasonal positions.
Here are the five hottest jobs that are in demand this fall. If your company is looking to hire any of these positions in these categories, make sure they set themselves out from the crowd to attract the brightest talent.
- Fitness Trainer – Fitness is a booming industry trend. Health and wellness are hot-button topics, and trainers can help people get back in shape, lose weight and also serve to educate clients about exercise and physical fitness. The U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics anticipants that the need for fitness trainers will increase by eight percent by 2022.
- Occupational Therapist Assistant – Healthcare is a growing field, especially as Baby Boomers begin to age. Occupational Therapists work with licensed therapists to help patients recover from injury or illness. These assistants teach everyday skills, such as moving, eating, dressing, traveling and personal hygiene. Reports anticipant this profession will grow by 40 percent over the next four years.
- Personal Financial Advisor – For people with math skills, being a personal financial advisor may be just the career they want. Finance professionals help clients manage their money, advise them about their investments and help them plan their long-term retirement. This field is expected to increase by 30 percent by 2020.
- Computer Software Engineer – Both big companies and startups are looking for highly trained, qualified software engineers. Software engineers and developers design and refine computer programs, which is why their demand is expected to grow more than 17 percent in the next four years.
- Registered Nurse – There’s a major shortage of qualified nurses in the U.S. right now, and with a growing healthcare field, this is an excellent career for people that enjoy science and have the necessary empathy to work with ailing patients. The demand for this field will increase by 16 percent by 2020, and it won’t just stop at hospitals but will carry over into doctors’ offices, schools, agencies and clinics.
Read more about 2018 employment trends.
Ninja Gig offers fully customizable online employment applications, which can help to simplify the hiring process. No matter the position that is open in your company, you can easily tailor these online job applications for websites and social media. Sign up now for your free trial and take care of all your hiring needs.