Bittersweet Farms, a world-renowned leader in serving adults and adolescents with autism located in Whitehouse, Ohio, is seeking a full time Overnight Program Manager to foster relationships with participants and staff through training, support, performance feedback, and supervision on the floor. The Overnight Program Manager is essential to maintaining the stability of each home, thus facilitating ease of service delivery. They must work to develop relationships with individuals and staff by upholding The Core Values of Bittersweet. This position will assist all DSPs when working in the home or while on call assisting and supporting them in providing appropriate supports to individuals with autism. Responsibilities include:
• Work the overnight shift to include every other weekend
• Directly supervise overnight DSPs in conjunction with the Residential Staffing Managers
• Working with participants and families to address immediate concerns and provide ongoing active communication/coordination.
• Coordinate new hire training and ensure ongoing training requirements are met for DSPs
• Collaborate with the residential coordinators to ensure all documentation is completed by DSP’s each shift
• Participate in the on-call rotation schedule among all managers, program leaders and director
• Promote team concept and facilitates relationship with residential and vocational/habilitation programs
• Attend and participate in management meetings, mandatory training classes, in-services as required
Supervisory Experience is required. Experience working direct support with individuals with Autism and/or other developmental disabilities is required. Must have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Valid driver’s license with the eligibility to be insured is required.
• Benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, paid disability and life insurance, personal time off, 401K with company match, and 11 paid holidays.
• 18% cell phone carrier employee discount
• ERN (Employee Resource Network) Member with Success Coach
Help us redefine what is possible with Autism. Bittersweet, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides residential, vocational, and recreational services to individuals with autism in a farmstead setting. For the past 34 years, we have found that a farm setting offers rich, varied, and abundant opportunities for self-paced, distraction-free activities that are perceived as immediately meaningful by our participants.
We are seeking full-time and part-time employees to help enrich lives and make a difference. Our employees positively impact the lives of individuals with disabilities through teaching, mentoring, and partnering in meaningful activities and positive social interactions.