Bittersweet Farms is a world-renowned leader in serving individuals with autism. We are seeking a full-time Recruiting & Training Specialist to work in our Whitehouse, OH location.
Responsibilities for the position include:
· Coordinate the internal job posting and interview process
· Conduct outside recruitment of qualified candidates to fill all positions, place recruitment ads, conduct phone interviews, attend job fairs and community events, and coordinate on-site interviews with hiring managers
· Lead bi-weekly staffing meetings, and analyze recruitment data to present at each meeting
· Responsible for the implementation of staff development including coordination, tracking and scheduling training classes, retreats, in-services and education for newly hired staff, current staff and supervisors. This person will also train on select courses during the onboarding process
· Online training for the organization through the Relias Learning System will be created, tracked and coordinated by this position
The right person will possess high energy with a sense of urgency in responding to organizational needs. Also, this position requires exceptional interpersonal, organization and phone skills. Qualified candidates must have excellent computer skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and prior HRIS experience. A Bachelor's Degree preferably in Human Resources is desired but extensive recruitment or training experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
time benefit package includes: medical, dental, vision and prescripion
insurance, company-paid short term disability and life insurance, 401K with a
company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), ERN Success Coach, EAP, Advance pay through
PayActiv, and 11 paid holidays!
Help us redefine what is possible with Autism. Bittersweet, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides residential, vocational, and recreational services to individuals with autism in a farmstead setting. For the past 34 years, we have found that a farm setting offers rich, varied, and abundant opportunities for self-paced, distraction-free activities that are perceived as immediately meaningful by our participants.
We are seeking full-time and part-time employees to help enrich lives and make a difference. Our employees positively impact the lives of individuals with disabilities through teaching, mentoring, and partnering in meaningful activities and positive social interactions.