• Answer and direct high volume inbound calls to appropriate team/person
• Open mail/FedEx/UPS and distribute to appropriate team/person
• All other duties assigned
What will make you successful:
• Well-organized and good at multi-tasking
• Attention to Detail
• Inclusive team player with a positive attitude
• Ability to maintain composure in high pressure and fast-paced environment
• Previous receptionist/customer service experience preferred
• Ability to work Monday through Friday from 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
At Glasser and Glasser, P.L.C. we are always looking to add new talented individuals to our team. We seek hardworking individuals from a variety of backgrounds. If you have a passion for delivering outstanding service and a commitment to excellence working for a family oriented environment that strives in compliance and doing the right thing for the right reason, Glasser and Glasser, P.L.C. may be the place for you. Glasser and Glasser offers employees a great team oriented work environment, competitive compensation with benefits package, as well as exceptional growth opportunities.