Yes, it’s finally here! You can now export all your applicant data in bulk! Actually, what we built was a mechanism for you to download the data OR use the same URL as a data feed for your favorite CRM product.
So, whether you are an Microsoft Excel aficionado or you use a CRM product like SalesForce.com, InfusionSoft, or one of the other CRM products, you can now manage your applicant data much more easily!
The benefits of getting your data in bulk go without saying, but here are a few I came up with:
- You can use your data in your system, however you want.
- Data mining (need I say more?)
- Use your system to track applicant interactions
Already a customer? Log in to your account and click the ‘Export’ link.
Not yet a customer? Sign up for a free trial and check out what you are missing.
Good luck in your hiring adventures, and with great tools, customizable job applications online, and now the ability to download your applicant data, Ninja Gig is the perfect solution to make you super efficient!
In this season of thanksgiving, it is important to reflect on the things you are grateful for. Sometimes it is difficult to find things to be grateful for, and in those circumstances it is helpful to look around you and notice how great your situation is. There are hard things in all jobs, and some jobs are worse than others.
In my experience, no matter where you work, there are situations, co-workers, or other things that make the job less than perfect. However, it could be worse. If you find yourself a little grumpy about your job, here are some jobs to be grateful you don’t have, unless you do, in which case I am truly sorry.
- Theme Park Janitor. Based on the amount of traffic, I can only imagine the amount of nasty that passes through a park on any given weekend.
- Sumo Costume Checker. Um, yeah, no explanation required.
- Port-O-Potty Cleaner. Talk about a crappy job!
- Embalmer. Gross.
- Customer Service Agent. Some people like this. In my experience, only angry people call in.
- Wal-Mart Greeter/Receipt Checker. A friend of mine did this for a while, and he has never been sworn at more in his life. He literally felt verbally abused everyday at work.
Well, there are plenty of lousy jobs out there, some worse than others. Luckily, there are plenty of opportunities out there, just search around! Also, whether you are a company hiring for corporate executives or bathroom attendants, Ninja Gig is the perfect option to help you accept job applications online. We are currently offering a free trial to get you going, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today for your free trial and see what you are missing!