You want to hire the best, brightest talent available, which is why Ninja Gig has compiled some interesting statistics to help you find the best applicants for your organization.
- 79% of job seekers are using social media to conduct a job search. For Millennials, this number increases to 86%.
- Nearly 75% of people say their employer does not use social media to promote their brand or job openings.
- 45% of job seekers use mobile devices to search for employment once daily.
- Job seekers generally look at these five things when applying for a position: salary and compensation, career growth opportunities, work-life balance offerings, location and commute and company culture and values.
- When advertising sales positions, 94% of sales professionals say that the offered base salary is more important than the commission structure.
- Millennials cite these three important factors when applying for jobs: growth opportunities, retirement benefits and work culture.
- 46% of Millennials left their last job because they felt there was no potential for career growth. This means that Millennials are more skeptical about employers’ claims about supporting advancement.
- 64% of Millennials would be comfortable making $40,000 a year at a job they love than making upwards of $100,000 a year at a job they don’t find challenging. This means that 80% of Millennials look at a company’s culture fit and the people first, with career potential coming in second.
- 69% of job seekers say that they would rather be unemployed than accept employment with a company that has a bad reputation. On the flip side, 84% of Millennials would leave their current job if a company with an excellent reputation offered them a position.
- Companies that increase their employee engagement investments by as little as 10% can increase employee productivity by $2,400. Additionally, 70% of employees that do not have faith or confidence in their senior management do not fully engage at work.
Ninja Gig makes it easy for employers’ online job applications to get noticed on social media. Fully customizable, these job applications are a great way to comply with today’s necessary electronic recordkeeping requirements while making it quick and simple for applicants to apply for open positions. Sign up for your 30-day free trial and see what our amazing software can do to help improve your hiring processes!