In this season of thanksgiving, it is important to reflect on the things you are grateful for. Sometimes it isn’t easy to find something to be thankful for, and in those circumstances, it is helpful to look around you and notice how great your situation is. There are hard things in all jobs, and some jobs are worse than others. In my experience, no matter where you work, there are situations, co-workers, or other things that make the jobs less than perfect, earning them the titles of “bad jobs.” However, it could be worse. If you find yourself a little grumpy about your job, here are some jobs to be grateful you don’t have unless you do, in which case I am truly sorry.
- Theme Park Janitor. Based on the amount of traffic, I can only imagine the amount of nasty that passes through a park on any given weekend.
- Sumo Costume Checker. Um, yeah, no explanation required.
- Port-O-Potty Cleaner. Talk about a crappy job!
- Embalmer. Gross.
- Customer Service Agent. Some people like this. In my experience, only angry people call in.
- Wal-Mart Greeter/Receipt Checker. A friend of mine did this for a while, and he has never been sworn at more in his life. He literally felt verbally abused every day at work.
Read more about the 25 worst jobs in America.
Well, there are plenty of bad jobs out there, some worse than others. Luckily, there are plenty of opportunities out there. Just search around! Whether you are a company hiring for corporate executives or bathroom attendants, Ninja Gig is the perfect option to help you accept job applications online. We are currently offering a free trial to get you going, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today for your free trial and see what you are missing!